Saturday, September 04, 2004

Beautiful run today...

Two in a row!

We got up at 5:40am this morning for our Saturday morning group practice (long run). I am really loving these runs - way more than I thought. For one thing, they are different from what I'm accustomed to, and for another the comraderie is really great. We were home a little after 8. Do you know what a great feeling that is - to get up, get out and get home before your children's eyes are even open? It's just fantastic!!!

Wednesday night we went to the shoe clinic. I purchased a new pair of shoes which I am still deciding whether or not I like. When I got back to the starting point my toes were DYING. I vaguely remember a short breaking-in period while the shoes loosen up. I might need to wait it out and see what happens. There are no pressure points. The shoes were very reasonably priced, too; I wouldn't mind finding out this model is my shoe.

Right now the big news is Frances. She's due to hit here sometime tomorrow, but in the meantime we are awaiting the feeder bands. They seem to be pretty harsh THOUGH the good thing is that they seem to be "petering out" as they make their way across the state.

It'll be interesting to see what this evening and tomorrow brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home